Deposit for Commissary
Sex Offender Registry
Data & Statistics
Please read our visitation policies and rules. You must accept the terms below prior scheduling a visit. To accept the terms you have to click the accept terms button.
Visitation is available Monday-Sunday
Restricted Cell Block Visitation Hours
- M-1, N-1, O-1 Visit hours 8 AM-11 AM
- M-2, N-2, O-2 Visit hours 11 AM-2 PM
- M-3, N-3, O-3 Visit hours 2 PM-5 PM
- M-4, N-4, O-4 Visit hours 5 PM-8 PM
- N-5 Visit hours 8 PM-11 PM
None Restricted Cell Block Visitation
- A, C, D, F, G, H, J, K, L
Visitation Rules and Restrictions
- YOU MUST BE SCHEDULED AT LEAST 24 HOURS PRIOR TO THE DAY OF THE VISIT.
- Scheduling kiosks are available for registering at the Morgan County Jail Lobby 24 hours a day, 7 days a week if you choose not to use the website to schedule the visit.
- A valid government picture identification (ex: Drivers license or State ID Card) with your current and correct address must be presented to sign up for a visit.
- Visits are first come, first served.
- The Jail Staff may cancel your visit if the inmate is on recreation, in school or participating in another inmate program.
- Inmate workers are not allowed visits while they are working.
- If you are on Parole or Probation you are not allowed to visit.
- If you were recently incarcerated in the Morgan County Jail, you must wait 30 days before you can visit. Violators will be reported to your Probation/Parole agent and your visitation privilege will be revoked.
- Cell phones are not allowed in the visitation area.
- Inmate visitors will be dressed in a socially acceptable manner.
- Clothing must not be sexually suggestive or revealing in any manner.
- Gang clothing or insignia's are prohibitive.
- Display of nudity, partial nudity, drug use, threatening language, gang symbols or anything similar is expressly prohibited at the Visitation Center.
- All visits are subject to recording and monitoring.
- All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult while at the Visitation Center.
- No food or drink is permitted in the Visitation Center.
- Absolutely NO PICTURES OR VIDEO may be taken while in the Visitation Center.
- Proper conduct must be maintained while at the Visitation Center at all times or your visit privilege will be cancelled.
- A violation of any rule, dress code, or code of conduct will result in termination of the visit and termination of all visitation privileges for at least 90 days.
The inmate commissary account is a separate account and is not part of the inmate phone and visitation accounts. Funds can not be transferred between accounts. Deposit funds on the inmate commissary account.
To schedule a visit please press the accept terms button.