Nominations Deadline Extended!
Nomination submissions will be accepted until Friday, September 17th!
Register to attend to this virtual ceremony, today! Click Here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3608179763029895692
Nominations will be accepted for the following seven categories:
- Corporate Volunteerism Award
- Government Entity Volunteer Award
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- National Service Member Award
- Volunteer Program Award
- Volunteerism Award
- Youth Volunteerism Award
Below are nomination instructions. Please review the instructions thoroughly before submitting your nominations via the Survey Monkey link provided below.
2021 SIAE Nominator Tips – These tips are provided to help nominators understand how to submit an effective and competitive SIAE nomination form.
2021 SIAE Awards Categories and Guidelines - The goal of the Serve Indiana Awards for Excellence is to recognize outstanding and extraordinary volunteer service efforts, the judging panel reserves the right to award one or more honorees in a category. For that reason, we have provided details information regarding the categories and guidelines to make sure your submission is in compliance and your nominee considered for an award.
2021 SIAE Award Nomination Questions – This is an exact replica of the nomination that is to be filled out and submitted via Survey Monkey: refer to the link below. *Recommended: Please draft your response in a word document of this replica prior to filling out the survey.
If you have any questions about the deadline or nomination process, please call 765-860-1315 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
PAST AWARD WINNERS
- National Service Member Award - Katie Sutton for Immigrant & Refugee Service Corps, Indianapolis, IN
- Youth Volunteerism Award - Abigail Naumann, Thomas A. Edison Jr./Sr. High School, Lake Station, IN
- Corporate Volunteerism Award - Starbucks Foundation, DeShonne Jackson, Regional Director of Operations, Indianapolis, IN
- Volunteer Program Award - Volunteer University of Southern Indiana, Evansville, IN
- Lifetime Achievement Award - Neil Winn, Howard County Emergency Management Agency, Kokomo, IN
- Government Entity Volunteer Award - Department of Revenue, Indianapolis, IN
- Volunteerism Award - Stephen Long, Science Central, Fort Wayne, IN
- Service Learning Award – DJ Center for Youth, Inc., Indianapolis, IN
- Corporate Service Award – Old National, Terre Haute, IN
- Nonprofit Volunteer Program – Bloomington Meals on Wheels, Bloomington, IN
- Faith-Based Volunteer – Reova Meredith, Bloomington, IN
- Lifetime Achievement – Trena Roudebush, Indianapolis, IN
- National Service – Carlee LaRue, Bloomington, IN
- Individual Volunteer – Alex Rowan, Indianapolis, IN
- Youth Volunteer - Joy Sera Bhattacharya, Bloomington, IN
- Service Learning Award – Take Ten-Robinson Community Learning Center, South Bend, IN
- Corporate Service Award – Finish Line Youth Foundation, Indianapolis, IN
- Nonprofit Volunteer Program – The Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) of Northwest Indiana, Valparaiso, IN
- Faith-Based Volunteer – Matthew Pope, Greenfield, IN
- Lifetime Achievement – Kenneth Yahne, Fort Wayne, IN
- National Service – Brandon Million, Greensburg, IN
- Individual Volunteer – Natalia Rekhter, Carmel, IN
- Youth Volunteer - Olivia Keith, Fishers, IN
- Service Learning Award – Navari Student Outreach Clinic, South Bend, IN
- Nonprofit Volunteer Program – Study Connection, Franklin, IN
- Faith-Based Volunteer – Arletha Dabney, Bloomington, IN
- Lifetime Achievement – George Flowers, Sr., Evansville, IN
- National Service – Pamela Weiss, Columbus, IN
- Individual Volunteer – Kroi Brown, Bunker Hill, IN
- Youth Volunteer - Drake Abramson, Lake Station, IN
For additional information, questions, or concerns, please contact email@example.com.