Adult High Schools
The Excel Centers for Adult Learners, Christel House Academy DOR center, and Gary Middle College charter school.
IC 20-24-7-13.5(f) applies to the above schools that receive funding under 20-24-7-13.5, and says:
The above schools must report the following information annually to the state board and (in an electronic format under IC 5-14-6) to the legislative council, on a schedule specified by the state board:
(1) The number of adult learners enrolled in the charter school during the preceding year.
- Please provide both ADM counts
(2) The birthdate, gender, and ethnicity of the adult learners enrolled in the charter school during the preceding year.
- Please provide student level data (the SBOE will ensure FERPA compliance)
(3) The graduation rates of the adult learners enrolled in the charter school during the preceding year.
- Please provide graduation rates, and the graduation to enrollment percentage as defined in 511 IAC 6.3-1-3 (c)
(4) The outcomes for adult learners enrolled in the charter school, as of graduation and as of two (2) years after graduation. A charter school must include information concerning students' Job placement outcomes, information concerning students' matriculation into higher education, and any other information concerning outcomes.
NOTE: the SBOE expects schools to submit information regarding item (4) to the extent that it can be obtained through reasonable means.
The above information for the 17-18 school year should be submitted any time before December 31, 2018 via email to Applications@sboe.in.gov.