Language Translation
  Close Menu

How to apply for support

Enrollment is automatic for any person who receives assistance under the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). If you currently receive TANF and have not been contacted by the Child Support Division you must contact us as soon as possible to ensure continued receipt of your benefits.

All others who are eligible and need assistance with child support must complete an Enrollment Form. The PDF fillable enrollment form is provided below, but you may also pick up a copy at the Child Support Division.  There is NO FEE to apply.

Enrollment Forms may be submitted in the following ways:

  1. In person at the Child Support Division located at 93 W. Hill Street, Wabash, Indiana 46992, during regular business hours Monday through Friday 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
  2. By mail: Child Support Division, 93 W. Hill Street, Wabash, IN 46992.

It is recommended that you provide the following information in addition to your Enrollment Form if it is available to you:

  1. A copy of any Paternity Affidavit.
  2. A copy of any previous support order or Divorce Decree (if applicable).
  3. Income information (if seeking support establishment or modification) such as check stubs, W-2 forms and tax returns.
  4. Daycare expenses (if seeking support establishment or modification).

Enrollment Form