Close Menu


Informal Opinions

  • PAC
  • Current: Informal Opinions

The Public Access Counselor issues written informal advisory opinions in response to requests made under I.C. 5-14-4-10(5). To request an informal opinion, please present your question(s) in writing to the office using the contact information provided on this site.

Search the Public Access Counselor Informal Opinions


News and FAQs

Top FAQs