Utility Website Links
This page offers links to Websites operated by various Indiana telecommunications service providers and includes companies whose sites are known to the OUCC. These include landline, wireless, VoIP and cable/video service providers.
If you know of a service provider that should be included on this Website, please contact us.
Complete lists of authorized telecommunications providers in Indiana are available on the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission Website.
Consumers should be aware that not all telecommunications providers offer service in all areas.
- Indiana Landline Telephone Service Companies
- AT&T (formerly SBC)
- Auburn Essential Services
- Bloomingdale Home Telephone Company
- CenturyLink (formerly Embarq and Centurytel)
- Altafiber (Cincinnati Bell Telephone Company)
- Citizens Telephone Corporation
- Craigville Telephone Company
- Endeavor Communications (Clay County Rural Telephone Cooperative)
- Enhanced Telecommunications Corporation (formerly Sunman Telephone Company)
- Frontier (formerly Verizon)
- Geetingsville Telephone Company
- Indigital Telecom
- Ligonier Telephone Company (LigTel Communications)
- Monon Telephone Company
- Mulberry Cooperative Telephone Company
- New Lisbon Telephone
- New Paris Telephone
- NineStar Connect (formerly Hancock Telecom)
- Northwestern Indiana Telephone Company (NITCO)
- Perry-Spencer Rural Telephone Cooperative (PSC)
- Pulaski/White Rural Telephone Cooperative
- Rochester Telephone Company
- RTC Communications (Daviess-Martin Rural Telephone Corp.)
- SEI Communications (Southeastern Indiana Rural Telephone Cooperative)
- Smithville Telephone Company
- Swayzee Telephone Company
- Sweetser Telephone Company, Inc.
- TDS Telecom
- Tele-Media Solutions (Washington County Rural Telephone Cooperative)
- WOW (formerly Sigecom)
- Yeoman Telephone Company
- Indiana Wireless Telephone Service Companies
- Indiana Internet Telephone (VoIP) Service Companies
- Indiana Cable/Satellite Television Service Providers
- Telecom Calling Plan & Service Comparisons
- A Bell Tolls
- Long Distance Phone Depot
NOTE: The OUCC does not endorse or sponsor particular telephone service providers or calling plans, and cannot guarantee that the information provided on the Websites listed above is correct, complete or up-to-date.
However, the OUCC believes that online comparison services can provide useful information for consumers seeking lower rates. Before making changes:
- Check the new providers' rates to be sure that the posted information is accurate.
- Get written confirmation of any changes from the company.
- Make sure you fully understand the plan you are switching to.