Language Translation
  Close Menu

Contact Us

The Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor is open from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., Indianapolis time, Monday through Friday (excluding state holidays).

Case Comments

Comments on pending cases should be submitted in writing (either by mail, fax or online) so that the OUCC can properly review them and file them with the Utility Regulatory Commission.

If you wish to provide comments on a pending case, please review our guidelines before doing so. Comments should include your full name, the utility's name, and the IURC cause number (if possible).

Please specify clearly whether you are a customer of the utility involved in the case.

Consumer comments will be filed as public documents. Please do not include any sensitive personal information.

You may send your comments via the form below, by email to, or by mail to:

Consumer Services Staff
Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor (OUCC)
115 W. Washington St., Suite 1500 SOUTH
Indianapolis, IN 46204

In each case, comments received at least one week before the OUCC files testimony are included in our filing before the Commission.


If you need to file a complaint seeking dispute resolution with a regulated Indiana utility (including a billing, deposit or service quality complaint), please click here to contact the Indiana Utility Regulatory Commission (IURC).

If you are facing service disconnectioncall the IURC Consumer Affairs Division at (317) 232-2712. The IURC can also be reached toll-free at 1-800-851-4268.

General Inquiries

If you have general questions about utility services or pending cases, or otherwise wish to reach us, please complete the form below. Our consumer services staff can also be reached toll-free at 1-888-441-2494.

OUCC Contact Form

Please click the link below to contact the Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor.

Contact Us