We Invite Your Comments
Follow the Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor on Twitter
Line Protection Plans: Questions to ask before you sign up.
About the OUCC
The Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor (OUCC) is the state agency representing ratepayer interests in cases before state and federal utility regulatory commissions. Welcome to our site!
Recently Issued: Our annual report!
NIPSCO Electric Rate Case: March 11 public hearing in Hammond
Additional Cases of Note:
- Citizens Sewer Rate Case
- Evansville Water Rate Case
- Fort Wayne Water Rate Case
- Indiana American Water Co. (IAWC) Rate Case
- Indianapolis Power & Light (IPL) Rate Case
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Investigation
- Vectren Gas/Coal Generation Plan
- Vectren Solar Proposal
Indiana's winter disconnection moratorium is in effect, but only applies in certain cases.
At least one utility payment scam continues to target Indiana consumers. Be alert!