COVID-19 Case UpdatesLearn More
Line Protection Plans: Questions to ask before you sign up.Learn More
About the OUCC
The Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor (OUCC) is the state agency representing ratepayer interests in cases before state and federal utility regulatory commissions. Welcome to our site!
The utility shutoff moratorium in Indiana expired on August 14, 2020. Consumers who need to make payment arrangements with utilities are strongly urged to contact them now.
Cases of Note:
- COVID-19 Investigation
- Duke Energy Rate Case
- Indiana Michigan Power (I&M) Rate Case
- Indianapolis Power & Light (IPL) Infrastructure Plan
- NIPSCO Electric Rate Case
- Richmond Power & Light Rate Case
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Investigation
- Vectren Distributed Generation Tariff
Written consumer comments are invited in all cases.