About the OUCC
The Indiana Office of Utility Consumer Counselor (OUCC) is the state agency representing ratepayer interests in cases before state and federal utility regulatory commissions. Welcome to our site!
Vectren South Gas Rate Case:
- Written consumer comments are invited through Feb. 12.
- An IURC field hearing is scheduled for Feb. 1 in Evansville. To RSVP, please call 1-317-232-5888 or click here.
- For details, see our Jan. 15 news release.
Additional Cases of Note:
- Columbus City Utilities Water Rate Case
- COVID-19 Investigation
- Duke Energy Rate Case
- Indianapolis Power & Light (IPL) Infrastructure Plan
- Richmond Power & Light Rate Case
- Tax Cuts and Jobs Act Investigation
- Vectren Distributed Generation Tariff
- Vectren North Gas Rate Case
Written consumer comments are invited in all cases.