Language Translation
  Close Menu

File Motions or other Documents

Most case documents can be filed by email. Simply send a .pdf file to the email account identified below that identifies your case number and the title of the document. 

You may also file documents by mail. Please ensure that you include in your mailing your case number and the type of document(s) you are filing.

Here are the specific places to file your documents:

For FSSA matters involving claims for Medicaid members, SNAP, TANF, Licensing for Child Care Homes and Centers, tax intercept, and Vocational Rehabilitation

Electronic filing:

Telephone: 317-234-3488 or 1-866-259-3573

Mail: Office of Administrative Law Proceedings – FSSA Hearings
402 W. Washington St., Rm E034
Indianapolis, IN 46204

For all other matters:

Electronic filing:

Telephone: 317-234-6689

Mail: Office of Administrative Law Proceedings
ATTN: (insert your administrative case number here)
100 N. Senate Avenue Suite N802
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204

  • You are responsible for ensuring that confidential information sent to OALP is either sent securely or is properly redacted if appropriate.
  • Please include in your email your case number, and the title of the document you are filing.
  • If you have any concerns about sharing confidential information via the internet, do not send it via e-mail.
  • Documents you want to provide to OALP must be served on all parties to the proceeding.

Filing case documents directly with the administrative law judge is not allowed.