The Public Health Nursing Division provides health promotion, disease prevention, and health education services to the county. This is accomplished through program services that are provided below.
- Childhood and Adult Immunizations
- Pregnancy Test (By Appt.)
- TB Testing (By Appt.)
- Lead Screening
- Communicable Disease Investigation
- Blood Pressure Screening
- B-12 Injections
- Blood Sugar Screening
- Educational Information
The Vital Records Office is responsible for collecting, preserving, and certifying birth and death records for the protection and convenience of the public. Each record received is inspected for completeness, accuracy, and legibility, arranged in date order, assigned a local number, and processed.
- Provides certified copies of birth and death records for persons born in Union County, births recorded since 1882, and deaths recorded since 1907.
- Certificates may be obtained through walk-in service or by mail
- Non-certified copies for genealogical research
- Birth Certificates - Certified Copy $15.00
- Death Certificates - Certified Copy $17.50