My Vax Indiana
Please call 574-935-8565 from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday (closed holidays) to schedule an appointment.
For immediate assistance, call the office for a same-day appointment to ensure the Public Health Nurse is available.
Appointments are Required for All Immunizations and Testing Services
Please call 574-935-8565 from 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday (closed holidays) to schedule an appointment. For immediate assistance, call the office for a same-day appointment to ensure the Public Health Nurse is available.
Infants and Children
- Immunization Clinics are by appointment for children from birth thru 18 years of age.
- Due to a change in the Vaccine for Children (VFC) Program, only those children that are uninsured or have Medicaid are qualified to receive vaccines.
- Children ages 1 and 2 should have a lead test for elevated blood lead levels. If they have never been tested, they should be tested at least once between the ages of 1 and 6.
- There is an administrative fee for each immunization/test given.
- We offer VaxCare for adults who have commercial insurance.
- We offer an adult 317 Program for adults with no insurance ($10 administrative fee).
- Ages 19 thru 64 years may qualify for the Adult VFC Program.
- Call for more information. 574-935-8565
HIV – free
Hep C – free
Chlamydia/Gonorrhea – fee-based on eligibility, testing fee includes medication treatment if necessary and we offer partner treatment with verified lab result
Lead (children) – FREE while supplies last (Administrative Fee waived)
TB testing – $25 (adults) and $15 (children).
- What is WIC?
Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) seek to provide nutrition, education, and assessment to pregnant women and new mothers. Good nutrition is essential to good health, and the Indiana WIC Program offers a range of health and nutrition education services for families to help participants put healthy behaviors into action.
- Who does WIC serve?
WIC serves income-eligible participants who are at nutritional risk in the following categories
- Pregnant Women
- Breastfeeding Women (Up to baby’s 1st birthday)
- Non-Breastfeeding Postpartum Women (up to 6 months)
- Infants (up to their 1st birthday)
- Children (up to their 5th birthday)
For a complete detailing of income eligibility and documentation required, please visit IN.gov
WIC is also focused on breastfeeding education, assessment, and peer support, both prenatally and postpartum. WIC encourages women to breastfeed as the most nutritious way to feed their babies. Mothers who fully breastfeed their babies are issued a larger food package to further support the mom and baby’s nutritional needs. Totally breastfed babies will receive infant cereal and jars of baby food fruits, vegetables, and meats at six months of age.
- Special Services
For after-hours breastfeeding support, participants may contact our Peer Counselor via the breastfeeding support hotline at 574-341-0441.
- Related Pages