Public Health Nuisances
My Vax Indiana
Online Birth Certificate
License Fees for Food Establishments
Family Emergency Plan
Mobile Unit Schedule
Hoosiers age 12 and older can now register to receive the COVID-19 vaccine at ourshot.in.gov.
The Pfizer vaccine is approved for ages 12+. Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson are approved for anyone age 18+.
COVID 19 Information
- Universal Masking Recommendations for all Marshall County Schools
- Criteria for Third Dose of MRNA Vaccine
- Delta Variant Information
- Vaccine Effectiveness (English)
- Vaccine Effectiveness (Español)
- Vaccine Safety and Monitoring
Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines