National Adoption Day
Indiana judges to allow cameras in court to capture "forever family" moments
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Lake County judicial applicant interviews December 3-4
November 9, 2018 | Press release
On Monday, December 3 and Tuesday, December 4, the Lake County Judicial Nominating Commission will conduct interviews of the applicants for the Lake Superior Court. A vacancy on the Lake Superior Court will occur in January 2019 to fill the position of Judge Jesse M. Villalpando.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?