The Office of General Counsel provides legal services to Supreme Court staff and agencies, including drafting internal policies; ensuring ADA compliance; internal diversity and equity; processing payroll; reviewing contracts; language access; contract review; employment law counsel; ensuring compliance with federal laws; security; and special order requests.
The General Counsel serves as liaison with the Attorney General on litigation involving the courts as a party.
The General Counsel also provides legal advice and assistance to the courts on employment issues, county authority and general legal problems, as well as assistance with contracts for all state judges.
- Language access plan for Indiana courts
- Local language access plan instructions and template
- Court interpreter certification
- Multilingual Signage Poster (Ledger Size)
- Multilingual Signage Poster (Letter Size)
Office of Judicial Administration
251 N. Illinois Street, Suite 1600
Indianapolis, IN 46204