The legal education summary provides your CLE status at a glance, including:
- The date your 3-year education cycle ends
- The total hours needed and credited before the end of your cycle
- The ethics hours needed and credited before the end of your cycle
- The number of hours you've reported during each year of your cycle
- The balance of available non-legal credits, distance credits, and in-house credits
You can also download a complete CLE History report. This report may take more than a minute to load, so after clicking the link (which will open in a new browser tab), be patient while it works to check your record and display your complete information.
For more information about CLE hours, limitations, and obligations, see the Office of Admissions & Continuing Education website.