E-filing and E-service user guide and tutorials
Covering topics like using multiple emails for service, changing law firms, and creating a certificate of service
How the public service list works
Attorneys: keep your contact info current
Before you e-file
E-serve like a pro
E-filing now available in all 92 Indiana counties
August 23, 2019 | Press Release
Electronic filing in court cases is now available in all trial courts across the state's 92 counties and all three appellate courts. A celebration to mark the occasion will take place in Sullivan County.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I remove a service contact from a case?
- Can I have more than one user account for the court e-filing system?
- How is someone added to the court e-filing Public Service List?
- When e-filing to a court in Indiana, can I serve other parties and counsel electronically?
- How do I verify who will be served when I e-file to an Indiana court?