State of the Judiciary
Chief Justice Rush to present annual address to state leaders on January 16 at 2:00 pm
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
State of the Judiciary scheduled for January 16
January 9, 2019 | Press release
Indiana Chief Justice Loretta H. Rush will address the Governor and a joint session of the Indiana General Assembly for the annual State of the Judiciary. The formal update on the work of the judicial branch will be held Wednesday, January 16, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. EST in the chamber of the Indiana House of Representatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?