2016-2017 Annual Report
Statistics on cases and opinions, articles, and agency reports
E-filing user tutorials
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
July 2017 Bar Exam results
September 14, 2017 | Notice
The list of applicants who passed the July 2017 Indiana Bar Exam is now available.
E-filing in Martin County now available; mandatory November 3
September 6, 2017 | Announcement
Electronic filing is now available in more than 40 civil and criminal case types in the Martin Circuit Court. On Friday, November 3, e-filing will be mandatory for attorneys in this court for all subsequent and initial filings in case types that allow it.
Judges celebrate Constitution Day by visiting students across the state
September 6, 2017 | Press Release
Over 4,000 students across the state will celebrate Constitution Day with judges and Supreme Court staff attorneys visiting their classrooms. Indiana courts are recognizing the anniversary of the signing of the U.S. Constitution (September 17, 1787) with a program that brings judges into schools.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?