100 certified problem-solving courts
These unique courts are available in 50 counties
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Judicial Qualifications Issues Advisory Opinion
June 20, 2019 | Announcement
The Indiana Commission on Judicial Qualifications has issued an advisory opinion regarding political activities, such as publicly endorsing candidates for public office, of judicial officers who are retiring and Senior Judges who are not running for judicial office.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?