Public Hearing: Indiana Child Support Guidelines
Watch the hearing online or submit written comments
Children's Commission annual report
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Allen County judicial applicant interviews on August 28
August 20, 2018 | Press release
On Tuesday, August 28 at 9:00 a.m. (EDT), the Allen Superior Court Judicial Nominating Commission will conduct interviews of the applicants for the Allen Superior Court Criminal Division. The interviews will take place in Courtroom 110 in the Allen County Courthouse at 715 South Calhoun Street, Fort Wayne, IN 46802.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?