Agency Main Banner Content
Agency Sub Banners
Application available for judicial position in Marion County
October 20 | Press Release
The Marion County Judicial Selection Committee is beginning the process of selecting names to send to the Governor to fill a Republican vacancy on the Marion Superior Court. The vacancy will occur when Judge Lisa Borges retires on December 31, 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?