Agency Main Banner Content
Agency Sub Banners
State of Judiciary to be written and remote report
January 12 | Press Release
A written report on the Indiana State of the Judiciary will be made available prior to the close of the legislative session at courts.in.gov. Chief Justice Loretta Rush said, "I will provide a formal update on the work of the judicial branch through a written report and a remote message. Even in these challenging times there are success stories I am eager to share as courts across the state are resolving cases."
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?