Search court cases from counties using the state's Odyssey case management system
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Applications available for judicial position in Lake County
March 15, 2019 | Press Release
The Lake County Judicial Nominating Commission is beginning the process of selecting a new Superior Court judge. A vacancy on the Lake Superior Court will occur on April 30, 2019. Judge William E. Davis will retire from Superior Court, Civil Division, Room Five.
E-filing in Miami Circuit & Superior Courts now available; mandatory May 14
March 15, 2019 | Notice
Electronic filing is now available in more than 40 civil and criminal case types in the Miami Circuit & Superior Courts. On Tuesday, May 14, e-filing will be mandatory for attorneys in these courts for all subsequent and initial filings in case types that allow it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?