Trial courts celebrate National Adoption Day
40 Indiana judicial officers will celebrate with cameras in court
E-filing is statewide
Annual report highlights work of Supreme Court
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Supreme Court oral argument in Parke County
October 22 2019 | Webcast
The Indiana Supreme Court traveled to Parke Heritage High School in Parke County on Tuesday, October 22. The Court held oral argument in Cavanaugh's Sports Bar & Eatery, Ltd. v. Eric Porterfield (18A-CT-1814), a civil negligence case.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?