Learn how judges are selected in Indiana
Ethical guidance to lawyers
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
E-filing now available in Decatur and Pike Township Small Claims Courts (Marion County); mandatory August 14
June 15, 2018 | Notice
Electronic filing is now available in the Marion County Small Claims Courts for Decatur and Pike Townships. On Tuesday, August 14, e-filing will be mandatory for attorneys in these courts for all subsequent and initial filings in case types that allow it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?