Learn how judges are selected in Indiana
Ethical guidance to lawyers
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Lake County Judge Tavitas selected for Court of Appeals vacancy
July 19, 2018 | Announcement
Governor Eric Holcomb selected the Hon. Elizabeth F. Tavitas to fill a vacancy on the Court of Appeals of Indiana, third district. After officially receiving the list of nominees from the Indiana Judicial Nominating Commission in May, the Governor made his selection July 19.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?