Agency Main Banner Content
Agency Sub Banners
Changes coming for the Indiana bar exam
November 24 | Press Release
The Indiana Supreme Court unanimously ordered adjustments to the February 2021 and future bar exams. The adjustments come amid pandemic social distancing and after review of a report by the Study Commission on the Future of the Indiana Bar Examination.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?