Learn how judges are selected in Indiana
Ethical guidance to lawyers
Oral argument photos
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Selection Committee names finalists for Marion County judicial positions
May 23, 2018 | Press Release
The Marion County Judicial Selection Committee (MCJSC) announced nine finalists to fill three upcoming judicial vacancies.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?