Children's Commission releases annual report
Commission eyes new strategic objectives for 2020
Commission reappoints Chief Justice
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
E-filing now available in all 92 Indiana counties
August 23, 2019 | Press Release
Electronic filing in court cases is now available in all trial courts across the state's 92 counties and all three appellate courts. A celebration to mark the occasion will take place in Sullivan County.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?