Agency Main Banner Content
Agency Sub Banners
Latest news & headlines
Applications available for judicial position in St. Joseph County
July 31, 2020 | Press Release
The St. Joseph Superior Court Judicial Nominating Commission is beginning the process of selecting a new superior court judge. A vacancy on the St. Joseph Superior Court will occur on January 1, 2021 when Judge Jane Woodward Miller retires from her position.
Remote Bar Exam To Be Held With Adjustments
July 29, 2020 | Press Release
The Indiana Supreme Court unanimously ordered adjustments to the August 4 remote bar exam. The adjustments come amid pandemic social distancing and unforeseen technical complications with the exam software. The exam will be held next week with an open book format and without the exam software.
Statement on Race & Equity from Chief Justice Rush
June 5, 2020 | Statement
The gravity of the events across the country and here in Indiana demanding equity--both peaceful protests and violent outbursts--require a response from the judicial branch. The courts play a vital role in our society's aim toward justice for all. Courts are the hallowed halls within which justice is sought. It is guaranteed by due process and equal protection rights. But, if their power is abused, courts can be complicit in perpetuating the bias and inequity that are carved in our nation's history. As Chief Justice of Indiana, I want to make known that we can and must do better.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?