Annual report highlights work of Indiana Supreme Court
The report provides statistical case information as well as details about the administrative work of the Court and its affiliated agencies
E-filing is statewide
Judges visit students for Constitution Day
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Judicial officers recognized at annual educational conference
October 18, 2019 | Press Release
Many judges, magistrates, and commissioners were recognized by Chief Justice Loretta Rush for their commitment to higher education and their long-time service. Twenty-six judicial officers received an Indiana Judicial College certificate, and eighteen were honored for Years of Service on the bench. The honors were presented at an annual judicial conference.
Supreme Court to hold oral argument in Parke County
October 9, 2019 | Press Release
The Indiana Supreme Court will travel to Parke Heritage High School in Parke County on Tuesday, October 22. The Court will hold oral argument in Cavanaugh's Sports Bar & Eatery, Ltd. v. Eric Porterfield (18A-CT-1814), a civil negligence case.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?