Search court cases from counties using the state's Odyssey case management system
Fall Bar Admissions Ceremony
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Applications available for judicial position in Lake County
October 12, 2018 | Press release
The Lake County Judicial Nominating Commission is beginning the process of selecting a new superior court judge. A vacancy on the Lake Superior Court will occur in January 2019 when Judge Jesse M. Villalpando retires from his position in the County Division, Room 4.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?