Apply for ICLEO 2019 Institute
Applications available for law school assistance program
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Applications available for judicial position in Lake County
December 14, 2018 | Press Release
The Lake County Judicial Nominating Commission is beginning the process of selecting a new Superior Court judge. A vacancy on the Lake Superior Court will occur in February 2019. Judge Diane Kavadias Schneider plans to retire from Superior Court, Civil Division 7. Judge Bruce Parent will transfer to the position from Superior Court, Civil Division 4. Thus, the vacancy will be in the Civil Division, Room 4.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?