Learn how judges are selected in Indiana
Ethical guidance to lawyers
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Judges seek input on Child Support Guidelines
June 22, 2018 | Press Release
The Domestic Relations Committee of the Judicial Conference of Indiana is seeking comments on Indiana's Child Support Guidelines which are used to make decisions about child support in dissolutions of marriage, legal separations, paternity cases, Title IV-D proceedings, and all other actions for child support.
E-filing in Montgomery County now available; mandatory August 21
June 22, 2018 | Notice
Electronic filing is now available in more than 40 civil and criminal case types in the Montgomery Circuit & Superior Courts. On Tuesday, August 21, e-filing will be mandatory for attorneys in these courts for all subsequent and initial filings in case types that allow it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?