Public Hearing: Indiana Child Support Guidelines
Watch the hearing online or submit written comments
Children's Commission annual report
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Public Hearing on Indiana Child Support Guidelines
August 17, 2018 | Announcement
The Domestic Relations Committee of the Judicial Conference of Indiana is seeking comments on Indiana's Child Support Guidelines which are used to make decisions about child support in dissolutions of marriage, legal separations, paternity cases, Title IV-D proceedings, and all other actions for child support.
A public hearing was held on Friday, August 17 starting at 10:00 a.m. EDT in the Supreme Court Courtroom (Room 317) in the Indiana State House in Indianapolis. Members of the public, judicial officers, attorneys, and parents are invited to watch the video and submit written comments.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?