Agency Main Banner Content
Agency Sub Banners
Commission names 3 nominees for Lake County judicial position
October 22 | Press Release
The Lake County Judicial Nominating Commission announced three nominees to fill a judicial vacancy. The Commission selected the following nominees:
- Magistrate Natalie Bokota
- Magistrate Jeffrey Miller I
- Magistrate Timothy Ormes
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?