Traveling Oral Argument
View case materials and information about the September 26 argument at Anderson University
2017-2018 Supreme Court Annual Report
Constitution Day outreach
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Nominating Commission names 3 finalists for Lake County judicial position
September 25, 2018 | Press Release
The Lake County Judicial Nominating Commission announced three nominees to fill a judicial vacancy. The Commission selected the following nominees:
- Magistrate Lisa A. Berdine
- Magistrate Thomas P. Hallett
- Magistrate Nanette K. Raduenz
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?