Learn how judges are selected in Indiana
Ethical guidance to lawyers
Oral argument photos
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Hostetler, Tavitas, and Van Gilder nominees for Court of Appeals vacancy
May 16, 2018 | Press Release
The Indiana Judicial Nominating Commission selected Hon. Steven L. Hostetler, Hon. Elizabeth F. Tavitas and Mr. David C. Van Gilder as the three nominees for the upcoming vacancy on the Court of Appeals of Indiana, third district. The Commission will submit a report to Governor Eric Holcomb in the upcoming days. After officially receiving the list of nominees, the Governor has 60 days to make his selection.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?