2020 State of the Judiciary
Connecting, Convening, and Collaborating with our Communities
National Judicial Opioid Task Force Report
Annual report highlights work of Supreme Court
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Applications available for judicial positions in Marion County
February 14, 2020 | Press Release
The Marion County Judicial Selection Committee is beginning the process of selecting names to send to the Governor to fill three vacancies. The vacancies will occur when the terms for Judges Crawford, Dreyer, and Moores expire in 2020.
Marion County judicial incumbent interviews scheduled
February 13, 2020 | Press Release
On Monday, March 9 the Marion County Judicial Selection Committee will conduct interviews of the 13 incumbent trial court judges seeking retention. The interviews will take place in Room 319 of the State House in Indianapolis.
Applications available for Court of Appeals of Indiana
February 11, 2020 | Press Release
Today, Chief Justice Loretta H. Rush announced an upcoming vacancy on the Court of Appeals of Indiana. She encourages judges and lawyers in Court of Appeals District One to consider applying. Applications are due by March 16, 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?