Judicial Branch response to COVID-19
Information about trial and appellate court operations, including latest news, orders, and rescheduled events and deadlines
Public access to courts during COVID-19
Info for lawyers during COVID-19
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Court of Appeals of Indiana Senior Judge Michael P. Barnes dies at 72
May 22, 2020 | Court of Appeals Press Release
Court of Appeals of Indiana Senior Judge Michael P. Barnes died last evening after a long, courageous battle with cancer. He was 72 years old.
Indiana July bar exam will be a one-day remote test
May 7, 2020 | Press Release
The Indiana July bar exam will take place with adjustments in place to account for social distancing due to COVID-19. The Indiana Supreme Court handed down an order describing how the State Board of Law Examiners should conduct the test.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?