Supreme Court holds oral argument in Wabash County
Thursday, April 18 at 10:00am EDT
100 certified problem-solving courts
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
E-filing in Howard Circuit & Superior Courts now available; mandatory June 18
April 22, 2019 | Notice
Electronic filing is now available in more than 40 civil and criminal case types in the Howard Circuit & Superior Courts. On Tuesday, June 18, e-filing will be mandatory for attorneys in these courts for all subsequent and initial filings in case types that allow it.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?