Children's Commission releases annual report
Commission eyes new strategic objectives for 2020
Commission reappoints Chief Justice
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Loretta Rush reappointed as Indiana Chief Justice
August 21, 2019 | Press Release
On Wednesday, August 21, the Judicial Nominating Commission voted to reappoint Loretta Rush as Indiana's Chief Justice. All current Supreme Court Justices--Steven David, Mark Massa, Geoffrey Slaughter, and Christopher Goff--reflected on the attributes important in a Chief Justice and told the Commission Chief Justice Rush should remain the judicial branch leader.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?