State of the Judiciary
Chief Justice Rush's 2019 speech: "Addressing the Needs of Our Customers"
Cases & Decisions
Latest News & Headlines
Commission reviewing Indiana Bar holding open meetings
February 14, 2019 | Press Release
A 14-member Study Commission reviewing the Indiana Bar Examination will hold a series of meetings this year, which will be open to the public. All meetings will begin at 1:30 pm (Eastern time) and will be held in the Indiana State House.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information is available on the mycase.in.gov case search?
- Why are my court documents online?
- How can I access documents in my case?
- How can I find out if a court has issued a warrant for a person's arrest?
- As an attorney, how do I update my mailing or email address listed on the mycase.in.gov website?
- How do I obtain an attorney Certificate of Good Standing?