Info Agency Main Banner Content
Court Reporting Information
This applies to documents tendered to the record during a hearing. This does not apply to prefiled testimony.
- Clean copies
- Stapled, or if the exhibit is too thick to staple, it is preferred that it be bound in a binder. Please avoid using paper clips, rubber bands, or binder clips.
- All confidential exhibits MUST be on green paper
- Exhibits will be officially marked by the Reporter sequentially with numbers. Attachments will not be marked separately by the Reporters.
- APPEALS OF IURC ORDERS
- Please provide, either by email or U.S. mail, a Court of Appeals’ “Filed” marked copy of the Notice of Appeal to Lynda Ruble on the SAME DAY it is filed at the Court of Appeals
- If this notice is provided by email, please email both Lynda Ruble at firstname.lastname@example.org and Amy Tokash at email@example.com. If notice is provided by U.S. mail, only one copy needs to be mailed to the attention of Lynda Ruble.
- TRANSCRIPT REQUESTS
- Transcript requests via email should be sent to BOTH Lynda Ruble and Amy Tokash at the email addresses listed above.
- Transcript requests via telephone: If you do not talk to either Lynda Ruble (317-232-2731) or Amy Tokash (317-232-2732), a message should be left at both numbers.