If you or someone you know is thinking about suicide and seeking emotional support, there are crisis lines available via phone, chat, or text
- 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255 (TALK)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Online Chat Services
- Crisis Text line: Text IN to 741741 for free, 24/7 crisis counseling. We’re here for you.
- Trevor Project Lifeline (confidential suicide hotline for LGBTQ+ youth): 866-488-7386
- Veterans Crisis Line (for military service members, veterans, and family): Call 800-273-8255 and press 1
If a suicide attempt has occurred, call 911 immediately or go to a nearby hospital emergency room.