If you or someone you know is thinking about suicide and seeking emotional support, there are crisis lines available via phone, chat, or text
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 800-273-8255 (TALK)
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline Online Chat Services
- Crisis Text line: Text IN to 741741 for free, 24/7 crisis counseling. We’re here for you.
- Trevor Project Lifeline (confidential suicide hotline for LGBTQ+ youth): 866-488-7386
- Veterans Crisis Line (for military service members, veterans, and family): Call 800-273-8255 and press 1
If a suicide attempt has occurred, call 911 immediately or go to a nearby hospital emergency room.
If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader or TTY) and the format of any material on this website interferes with your ability to access information, please contact us at this link. If you have a complaint about web accessibility or print communications in accessible formats, you may also contact us via this link. To enable us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility issue, the preferred format in which to receive the material, the web address of the requested material, and your contact information.