Together with the Indiana Office of Tourism Development, ISDA is currently working to develop resources for agritourism operators and Hoosiers who enjoy these destinations. Agritourism includes U-Pick, fall activities, farm markets, farm tours, Christmas tree farms, wineries, breweries, and other activities that bring the general public to the farm for agricultural activities. Stay tuned in the coming months for more information about this exciting new initiative.
To find agritourism destinations throughout Indiana, check out the Visit Indiana agritourism page. The newly-launched agritourism page is a joint effort between the Indiana State Department of Agriculture and the Indiana Office of Tourism Development to build awareness of Indiana's many agritourism destinations.
Don't see your destination? Create an account on IOTD's website to create your listing. Options include basic, free listings and enhanced, paid listings with photos and additional links. Specific questions about the website listings can be sent to Carol Sergi.
- Local Permitting/Zoning Resource Guide
- Culinary and Agritourism Strategy
- Culinary and Agritourism Presentation (Agritourism Regional Stakeholder Meetings 2017)
- For communities/planners: Planning for Agritourism
- National Agritourism Professionals Association
- Availability of Hoosier Produce
Agritourism & Livestock