2017 Photo Contest Winners
Indiana State Department of Agriculture Photo Contest
The Indiana State Department of Agriculture Photo Contest has been part of the Department since 2008. These photos are a powerful testament of this hardworking community and the invaluable contributions of our Hoosier farmers.
Contest winners will have their winning photographs framed and featured in the Offices of the Lt. Governor’s Family of Business in Indianapolis as well as be the special guests of ISDA at this year’s Indiana State Fair, where they will be recognized at the Celebration of Agriculture event.
Participants are encouraged to submit photos that are reflective of our changing seasons and capture a wide variety of agriculture sectors, including, but not limited to, livestock, specialty crops, cover crops and renewable fuels.
- On the Farm: Showcasing any building, piece of equipment or activity that is a part of life on an Indiana farm.
- Faces of Agriculture: Featuring those who grow and produce food, fuel and fiber in Indiana.
- Agritourism: Spotlighting Indiana’s seasonal and agricultural destinations, such as orchards, wineries and farmers markets.
- Conservation: Highlighting Indiana’s natural beauty with landscapes, water and wildlife.
Contest Rules and Submissions
- The photographer must be an Indiana resident.
- Photographs must be original work and taken in Indiana.
- Participants may submit up to 5 entries in digital form only (JPG, PNG, TIFF, etc.).
- Each photo must be accompanied by an entry form.
- Photos that have been digitally altered, as determined by ISDA as going beyond standard optimization, will be disqualified.
- Entries must be submitted no later than June 30, 2018.