Hamilton County Prosecutor - D. Lee Buckingham II
D. Lee Buckingham II assumed office as Hamilton County Prosecutor on January 1, 2011. He is a graduate of Loyola University and received his J.D. degree from Indiana University - Indianapolis.
Hamilton County is the 24th Indiana Judicial Circuit. The prosecuting attorney represents the State of Indiana in court, including:
- All Adult and Juvenile Criminal Cases.
- Grand Jury Proceedings.
- Handles child support issues, bad checks, and citizen complaints.
- Charges defendants.
- Oversees plea agreement policy.
- Trains police departments on various laws and how they effect law enforcement.
- Establishes procedures for obtaining prosecution.
Hamilton County Contact Info
One Hamilton Co. Sq., Suite 134
Noblesville, IN 46060-2230
IPAC Contact Info
Indiana Prosecuting Attorneys Council
302 W. Washington St., Rm. E-205
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (please note, this email address goes to IPAC staff, NOT a local prosecutor)
David N. Powell