IEERB is statutorily obligated to determine compliance of all public school teacher collective bargaining agreements (CBA) in Indiana. IEERB will appoint a compliance officer to review each CBA. The review will culminate in the issuance of a written report, including any recommended penalties, which may be appealed to the Board. More information may be found in the Guide to CBA Compliance, Indiana Code Section 20-29-6-6.1, and 560 IAC 2-8.
- 2020 Guide to CBA Compliance - information about MOUs can be found on page 13 of this guide
- 2020 CBA Compliance Rubric
- 2020 Model Compensation Plans
- 2020 CBA Compliance Checklist
- 2020 Compensation Plan FAQs
- 2020 Guide to Compensating Teachers for Graduate Degrees and Credit Hours