IEERB is statutorily obligated to determine compliance of all public school teacher collective bargaining agreements (CBA) in Indiana. IEERB will appoint a compliance officer to review each CBA. The review will culminate in the issuance of a written report, including any recommended penalties, which may be appealed to the Board. More information may be found in the Compliance Handbook, Indiana Code Section 20-29-6-6.1, and 560 IAC 2-8.
Documents - All 2020 Guidance is Coming Soon!
- 2019 Guide to CBA Compliance
- 2019 CBA Compliance Rubric
- 2019 Model Compensation Plans
- 2019 CBA Compliance Checklist
- 2019 Guide to Salary Increase Differentials
- 2019 Compensation Plan FAQs
- 2019 Guide to Compensating Teachers for Graduate Degrees and Credit Hours
- 2018 Guide to Compensating Teachers for Graduate Degrees and Credit Hours
- Gateway - view collective bargaining agreements
- IEERBSearch - view final compliance reports
- CBA Format (recommended)
- DOE Definition of Content Area
- Process for converting comment to finding
- How to Ensure Compliance When Moving to A New Salary Schedule