- Register your company with the Indiana Secretary Of State.
Note: Sole proprietors are not required to register with the Secretary of State; only those firms that are incorporated.
- Obtain a Bidder Registration Number by registering with the Procurement Division.
Your Bidder Registration Number will create a unique identifier for your company in the State’s system, allow you to log on to the State’s website to maintain your profile and access important information.
- Obtain a certification application and read about program requirements or call 317-416-6711.
- Watch the Certification Application- Before You Begin training. This will review all required documents to be included with the application.
**Items most often omitted from MBE WBE Certification Application.
- Complete your application. There is no processing fee.
- Applicants may schedule a consultation for assistance.
As to help as many new applicants as possible, have your application and application documents ready for review at the time of your appointment.
- The Division of Supplier Diversity will conduct a site visit to verify application information.