Indiana Civil Rights Commission
|Lesley A. Crane
Indiana Department of Administration
Minority and Women's Business Enterprises
|Elizabeth Kiefner Crawford
Director, Economic Opportunity Division
Indiana Department of Transportation
Elizabeth A Justice
Accent on Business
Ivy Tech Community College Northwest
Membership of the Governor's Commission on Minority and Women's Business Enterprises is specified by Indiana statute and consists of the following members:
- A governor's designee, who shall serve as chairman of the commission.
- The commissioner of the Indiana Department of Transportation.
- The chairperson of the board of the Indiana Economic Development Corporation or the chairperson's designee.
- The commissioner of the Department of Administration.
- Nine individuals with demonstrated capabilities in business and industry, especially minority and women's business enterprises, appointed by the governor from the following geographical areas of the state:
- Three from the northern one-third of the state
- Three from the central one-third of the state
- Three from the southern one-third of the state
- Two members of the house of representatives, no more than one from the same political party, appointed by the speaker of the house of representatives to serve in a nonvoting advisory capacity.
- Two members of the senate, no more than one from the same political party, appointed by the president pro tempore of the senate to serve in a nonvoting advisory capacity.
Contact the Commission
Greg Wilson, Chairman
200 W Washington St
Indianapolis, IN 46204