Membership of the Governor's Commission on Minority and Women's Business Enterprises is specified by Indiana statute and consists of the following members:
- A governor's designee, who shall serve as chairman of the commission.
- The commissioner of the Indiana Department of Transportation.
- The chairperson of the board of the Indiana Economic Development Corporation or the chairperson's designee.
- The commissioner of the Department of Administration.
- Nine individuals with demonstrated capabilities in business and industry, especially minority and women's business enterprises, appointed by the governor from the following geographical areas of the state:
- Three from the northern one-third of the state
- Three from the central one-third of the state
- Three from the southern one-third of the state
- Two members of the house of representatives, no more than one from the same political party, appointed by the speaker of the house of representatives to serve in a nonvoting advisory capacity.
- Two members of the senate, no more than one from the same political party, appointed by the president pro tempore of the senate to serve in a nonvoting advisory capacity.
Indiana Civil Rights Commission
|Lesley A. Crane
Indiana Department of Administration
Minority and Women's Business Enterprises
|Elizabeth Kiefner Crawford
Director, Economic Opportunity Division
Indiana Department of Transportation
Strategic Materials, Inc.
Ivy Tech Community College Northwest
Contact the Commission
Greg Wilson, Chairman
200 W Washington St
Indianapolis, IN 46204