25th Annual Pollution Prevention Conference and Tradeshow
- Theme: Celebrating 25 Years of Pollution Prevention in Indiana: Honoring Our Past as We Journey to the Future
- Date: September 21, 2022
- Location: Indianapolis Marriott North – Keystone 3645 River Crossing Parkway Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Final Agenda [PDF]
- Conference Materials
- Online Registration (Eventbrite)
- Partners Member (Partner Only)
- Non-Partners Attendee
- Student (School Email Required)
- Exhibitor Information [PDF]
- Sponsorship Information [PDF]
- Continuing Education Units
- These will be obtained for this event.
- Certificates of Attendance will be provided for those who also want to use this conference for credit toward Professional Certifications such as a Certified Hazardous Materials Manager.
- Hotel Information [PDF]
The 25th Annual Pollution Prevention (P2) Conference and Tradeshow will be held on Thursday, September 21, 2022 at the Marriott North in Indianapolis, Indiana. The theme of this year’s conference is “Celebrating 25 Years of Pollution Prevention in Indiana: Honoring Our Past as We Journey to the Future.”
For the twenty-fifth year, the Indiana Partners for Pollution Prevention (Partners) is hosting a statewide pollution prevention conference and trade show. Conference topics range from new and innovative pollution prevention technologies to training on how pollution prevention (P2) can save companies money.
This year’s conference keynote speaker will be Robert B. Pojasek, Ph.D. [PDF].
The Partners Conference will also feature two concurrent breakout sessions and a trade show of exhibitors displaying their products and services to promote pollution prevention.
Many thanks to our conference sponsors who help keep costs low and work on pollution prevention throughout the state! Your support is much needed and greatly appreciated!
- Gold Sponsors – Allegion, Allison Transmission, Caterpillar Lafayette Engine Center, Eli Lilly, Roche Diagnostics, Toyota Material Handling, Wabash, AstraZeneca, Cummins Inc., Evonik
- Silver Sponsor – Thursday Pools
- Bronze Sponsors – Kimball International, Terracon Consultants, Civil & Environmental Consultants, Ramboll, PRD Inc .
- Corporate Beverage Sponsor
- Corporate Breakfast Sponsor – Lehigh Hanson
- Corporate Lunch Sponsor
- Corporate Afternoon Break Sponsor – Electro-Spec
- Corporate Tote Bag Sponsor - Allegion