24th Annual Pollution Prevention Conference and Tradeshow
- Theme: Unmask Your Pollution Prevention Possibilities
- Date: September 23, 2021
- Location: Indianapolis Marriott North – Keystone 3645 River Crossing Parkway Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Final Agenda [PDF]
- Conference Materials
- Online Registration (Eventbrite)
- Partners Member (Partner Only)
- Non-Partners Attendee
- Student (School Email Required)
- Exhibitor Information [PDF]
- Continuing Education Units
- These will be obtained for this event.
- Certificates of Attendance will be provided for those who also want to use this conference for credit toward Professional Certifications such as a Certified Hazardous Materials Manager.
- Hotel Information [PDF]
The 24th Annual Pollution Prevention (P2) Conference and Tradeshow will be held on Thursday, September 23, 2021 at the Marriott North in Indianapolis, Indiana. The theme of this year’s conference is “Unmask Your Pollution Prevention Possibilities.”
For the twenty-fourth year, the Indiana Partners for Pollution Prevention (Partners) is hosting a statewide pollution prevention conference and trade show. Conference topics range from new and innovative pollution prevention technologies to training on how pollution prevention (P2) can save companies money.
This year’s conference keynote speaker will be Cynthia Nelson [PDF].
The Partners Conference will also feature two concurrent breakout sessions and a trade show of exhibitors displaying their products and services to promote pollution prevention.
Many thanks to our conference sponsors who help keep costs low and work on pollution prevention throughout the state! Your support is much needed and greatly appreciated!
2021 P2 Conference Sponsors:
- Gold Sponsors: Roche Diagnostics, Allison Transmission, Wabash National, Caterpillar Lafayette Engine Center, Evonik, Toyota Material Handling, Eli Lilly and Company
- Silver Sponsors: Allegion, Thursday Pools, AstraZeneca
- Bronze Sponsors: US Nestle
- Corporate Beverage Sponsor: Christopher B. Burke Engineering
- Corporate Breakfast Sponsor: St. Joseph Energy Center
- Corporate Lunch Sponsor: Allegion Indianapolis Operations (Schlage Lock Company)
- Corporate Afternoon Break Sponsor: SESCO Group