26th Annual Pollution Prevention Conference and Tradeshow
- Theme: ReBranding Sustainability
- Date: September 20, 2023
- Location: Indianapolis Marriott North – Keystone 3645 River Crossing Parkway Indianapolis, IN 46240
- Draft Agenda [PDF]
- Online Registration (Eventbrite)
- Conference Attendee
- Student (School Email Required) - Please contact conference committee member, Kevin Conkright at email@example.com
- Exhibitor Information [PDF]
- Sponsorship Information [PDF]
- Continuing Education Units
- These will be obtained for this event.
- Certificates of Attendance will be provided for those who also want to use this conference for credit toward Professional Certifications such as a Certified Hazardous Materials Manager.
- Hotel Information [PDF]
The 26th Annual Pollution Prevention (P2) Conference and Tradeshow will be held on Thursday, September 20, 2023 at the Marriott North in Indianapolis, Indiana. The theme of this year’s conference is “ReBranding Sustainability.”
For the twenty-sixth year, the Indiana Partners for Pollution Prevention (Partners) is hosting a statewide pollution prevention conference and trade show. Conference topics range from new and innovative pollution prevention technologies to training on how pollution prevention (P2) can save companies money.
This year’s conference keynote speaker will be Dora Lutz, MBA [PDF].
The Partners Conference will also feature two concurrent breakout sessions and a trade show of exhibitors displaying their products and services to promote pollution prevention.
Many thanks to our conference sponsors who help keep costs low and work on pollution prevention throughout the state! Your support is much needed and greatly appreciated!
- Gold Sponsor
- Silver Sponsor
- Bronze Sponsor
- Corporate Beverage Sponsor
- Corporate Breakfast Sponsor
- Corporate Lunch Sponsor
- Corporate Afternoon Break Sponsor
- Corporate Tote Bag Sponsor