As a Partner, your company will enjoy the following benefits:
- Statewide recognition, through IDEM’s website, promotional news releases, and other publications and outreach;
- Networking opportunities with IDEM’s representatives and industry’s leading pollution prevention (P2) advocates at the Partners for Pollution Prevention (Partners) regular quarterly meetings;
- A Partner Pledge Certificate, signed by the Commissioner of IDEM, for display at your organization;
- Use of the Partners logo on your company’s environmental reports and literature; and,
- Opportunities to work closely with other Partner organizations and IDEM on the integration of P2 into IDEM policy and regulatory initiatives.
- Extra points earned on the Recycling Market Development Program (RMDP) grant and Governor’s Awards for Environmental Excellence (GAEE) ranking.
- Reduced ticket pricing for the Partners P2 annual conference and tradeshow event.