Compliance and Technical Assistance Program (CTAP)
Helping Indiana businesses become environmentally compliant.
We Can Help
Indiana Small Business Guide to Environmental, Safety, and Health Regulations
Environmental Management E-101
Compliance and Technical Assistance
Do you need help understanding what environmental regulations apply to your company? Do you need help ensuring compliance for your business? Do you want to be kept current on new environmental rulemakings and featured topics about environmental regulation? Whether you are a small business or a large corporation, the Compliance and Technical Assistance Program (CTAP) is your one-stop shop for environmental regulatory compliance needs.
Staff with experience in all environmental regulatory programs are ready to provide confidential technical compliance assistance on a wide array of environmental topics. CTAP is a non-regulatory program, and all assistance is provided in a confidential manner, and for free.
Upcoming Compliance Due Dates
- September 15:
- Third quarter payment due for NPDES Annual Bill, if paying in quarterly installments.
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) fee of third payment due if paying the fee in four installments.
- October 15:
- Solid Waste Quarterly Reports due.
- Solid Waste Management Fee Return has been combined with the Solid Waste disposal fee and is due quarterly (January 15, April 15, July 15, October 15). Forms will be mailed to applicable parties per the reporting schedule.
- October 28:
- Quarterly Non-Compliance Report due for delegated water Pretreatment Programs (unless otherwise permitted to submit report in November).
- October 30:
- Air Quarterly Deviation and Compliance Monitoring Report due for July through September. Check your permit to determine if you are on a quarterly or semi-annual reporting schedule.
- Quarterly Air Permit reports (e.g., usage reports) due for July through September.
- November 15:
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) fee of fourth or last payment due if paying the fee in four installments.
- November 28:
- Quarterly Non-Compliance Report due for those delegated water Pretreatment Programs allowed to submit in November (otherwise due in October).
- December 15:
- Fourth quarter payment due for NPDES Annual Bill, if paying in quarterly installments.
- December 31:
- Organic Pollutant Monitoring Report due for delegated water Pretreatment Programs.
Additional Compliance Information:
Training in Pollution Prevention
E101 - Pollution Prevention (P2) for Businesses Module
This new E101 training focuses on Pollution Prevention (P2) for Businesses. Pollution prevention (P2) reduces both financial costs (waste management and cleanup) and environmental costs (health problems and environmental damage). P2 approaches can be applied to all potential and actual pollution-generating activities in every business sector.
This training will cover the foundations of P2, how to develop a P2 program at your business, how to plan and implement the P2 process, how to identify P2 opportunities at your business, how to get buy-in from management on your P2 projects, how to calculate potential and actual benefits from P2, and learn how to access and utilize available P2 resources.
- Date: Thursday, October 11, 2018
- Location: Indiana Government Center South, 402 West Washington Street, Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Time: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM (EST)
- Register online
For event logistics, agenda, and more information is available on the CTAP E101 page.
This training will be hosted in the regional areas coming soon!