Indiana Sired Fair Circuit
County and State fair races for Indiana Sired & Bred (ISB) horses. Sponsored by the Indiana Standardbred Advisory Board, and funded by the Indiana Standardbred Breed Development Program.
(Please Note: there are no yearling payments due for any Indiana Sired Event. Nominations for Indiana Sired Events are only due the year you are going to race your horse.) A horse does not have to be nominated their two year old year to be eligible for nomination their three year old year. Horses must have a minimum of SEVEN Starts to qualify for the ISFC Governor's Cup Fair Finals.
- ISFC Schedule - At A Glance
- ISFC Schedule
- ISFC Conditions
- ISFC Nomination Form Printable and Fillable
- ISFC Eligibility Lists (2YO)
- ISFC Eligibility Lists (3YO)
- ISFC Points
- Governor's Cup Series Finals and Consolation Winners 2021
- ISFC Second Series Finals Winners 2021
- Indiana County Fair Harness Racing Track Records