This is a forum for the Division of Mental Health and Addiction Youth Services to deliver providers and agencies announcements regarding upcoming events, new policies, service programs and other information that may impact the state's intensive alternative community-based service programs, providers or service delivery.
Sign-up to receive up-to-date information and announcements by clicking here.
- Updated! CMHW HAB FST changes webinar (July 7, 2022)
- Request for Funding - 2022-015 Transportation for Respite Services for the Child Mental Health Wraparound program (July 13, 2022)
- CMHW Transportation RFF Q & A (August 1, 2022)
- CMHW HAB FST changes (June 17, 2022)
- Child and family team meeting attendance (May 12, 2022)
- Child Mental Health Wraparound Program updates and webinars (December 27, 2021)