Find out if you qualify
Families living ANY county (as of May 6, 2019) in Indiana and meeting the following eligibility requirements will be eligible:
- Child must be 4 but not yet 5 years old by August 1, 2019.
- Child must be a resident of Indiana.
- Parents/guardians in the household must have a service need (working, going to school, attending job training).
- Families must earn less than 127% of federal poverty level. FPL information is available by clicking here.
Please follow the link below to complete an online application (available in both English and Spanish).
- If you live in a county other than Marion County, click here
- If you live in Marion County, click here
**You will receive a confirmation notice that your online application has been successfully submitted and a confirmation email if you provide a current email address on your application**
If you prefer, you may complete a paper application. It is not necessary to complete both an online application and a paper application. Paper applications must be mailed, faxed or scanned and emailed to your local intake agent. Contact information is available by clicking here.
Please click on the following links for a paper copy of the application (available in both English and Spanish)
- Application in English (Marion County)
- Application in Spanish (Marion County)
- Application in English (Other counties)
- Application in Spanish (Other counties)
Eligible families will be notified by contact information listed on their application to set up an appointment with their local intake. At this appointment, families will verify eligibility and complete the grant process including choosing an approved On My Way Pre-K program for their child to attend.
Please watch your mail and email for your enrollment packet. This packet will contain paperwork and instructions for next steps.