Recent Updates - Bulletin Board
Great Lakes Legacy Act Project (GLLA)
The East Chicago Waterway Management District advances economic and recreational use of the waterways.
The East Chicago Waterway Management District envisions clean and productive waterways that serve the economic and recreational needs of industry and the community, and are properly cared for and protected.
Related Projects Links
- Army Corps website link to the Indiana Harbor Canal Dredging Project
- Air Monitoring Data for Army Corps' Indiana Harbor Canal Dredging Project
- Grand Calumet River Restoration Fund Council
- Grand Calumet River Remediation - GLLA Support Documents
- Grand Calumet River Area of Concern, Remedial Action Plan
- Indiana Beach Program