What is On-the-Job Training?... Customized training that you design with partial reimbursement of a participant's wage during the training period to offset training costs, an opportunity to train employees your way, and an investment in your company.
Here's a listing of Occupations in Demand
The paperwork is minimal and WorkOne does it for you!
- Quality training reduces employee turnover which saves you money!
- Low employee turnover reduces operating costs!
- Lower operating costs increase profits!
- Everyone wins - your business and your employee!
- On-the-job training can be used in conjunction with the Work Opportunity Tax Credit Program!
What is On-the-Job Training?
- Hands on training that you design.
- A cash payment to offset training costs.
- An opportunity to train employees your way.
- An investment in your company.
How does it work?
- WorkOne matches qualified applicants with approved job openings.
- WorkOne designs a training plan to meet your unique business needs.
Who Can I Hire?
- Applicants who are pre-qualified by WorkOne West Central Indiana and referred to you.
- Applicants you send to us for eligibility screening. We'll notify you if they qualify or not.
Eligible Applicants May Include:
- Workers displaced due to plant closure.
- Workers laid off due to downsizing.
- Young people who are entering the labor force.
- Recent graduates with no hands-on experience.
- Homemakers interested in entering the labor force.
- Military service men and woman returning from active duty.
- Other workers who need training.
Businesses May Qualify If They:
- Employ full-time workers.
- Operate year-round.
- Enjoy low employee turnover.
- Pay an hourly wage or salary.
- Prefer long term employer/employee relationships.
- Realize the benefits of investing in their employees.
- Enjoy saving money.
- Employ any number of employees.