Grow Your Skills And Reach Your Potential
Worker and Job Seeker Services
Visit your local WorkOne Office for further services.
- Computer Labs can be accessed at no charge.
- Getting a National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) via WorkKeys testing.
- Comprehensive Assessment to help you learn what you need to get the job you want.
- Employment Related Counseling.
- Employment Plan Development to assist in planning and training for your job search.
- Staff Support to assist you with your training and job search.
- Work with a Career Advisor to learn the necessary skills for employment.
- Career Counseling for career change or advancement plan assistance.
- Intensive Job Development includes structured planning for specific jobs.
- Adult Education and Literacy include High School Equivalency(HSE), math, computer skills, and educational opportunities.
- Job Readiness Training to provide needed training to get you ready for a job.
- No charge WorkKeys testing to gain a National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC). Available at the Delaware and Henry County Offices.
- Occupational Skills Training for specific training for your occupation.
- Skills Upgrading and Retraining to train for new or improved competitive skills.
- Combined Workplace and Classroom training is an effective method of learning workplace skills.
- On-the-Job Training for specific training in the work environment.
- Customized Training by Employers for specific programs
- Employment Plan Development provides assistance in planning your training and job search
- Work and learn opportunities such as apprenticeships and work experiences
- Career Counseling for career change of advancement plan assistance.
- Educational Planning/Preparation Assistance.
- Community Resource Connection.
Jobs that Fit Your Skills
Customers seeking a new career or wishing to increase their skills will be able to receive assistance from the WorkOne Center.
First time customers to the WorkOne Center will need to complete some basic information. Once basic information is gathered customers will meet with a team member to begin working on their career plan.
Get started today! Visit www.IndianaCareerConnect.com