Take a look further into all our public notices.
Take a look at all the past meeting agendas.
Take a look at all the past meeting mintues.
Monday, June 4, 2018
3 p.m. EDT
Indiana Government Center South, Conference Room 4
402 W. Washington Street,
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
- URL: https://Indiana.AdobeConnect.com/duab
- Participants will sign in as a guest using their name.
- Audio will be voice over internet, so participants will need to use speakers or headphones to hear the presentation.
- Prior to the webinar, participants can go to https://admin.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm to test their connection. This will prompt the user with any needed updates or add-ins.
- Do not log into the webinar using Citrix or Virtual Private Network (VPN). These services will not be able to playback audio.
In 2012, the General Assembly passed House Enrolled Act 1192 amending the responsibilities of the Distressed Unit Appeal Board (DUAB). The DUAB will now receive petitions from both distressed political subdivisions and school corporations in need of relief.
- Micah Vincent, Chairman (OMB)
- Wesley Bennett (DLGF)
- Paul Joyce (SBOA)
- Tracy Brown (DOE)
- Rebecca Kubacki (Governor’s Appointee)
Advisory (Non-voting) Members:
- Representative Vernon Smith, House Minority Leader Appointee
- Senator Eric Bassler, Senate President Pro Tempore Appointee
- Senator Eddie Melton, Senate Minority Leader Appointee