|NEXT DUAB PUBLIC MEETING||REMAINING 2023 MEETING SCHEDULE|
Thursday, February 23, 2023
1:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
The meeting is being conducted pursuant to the Open Door Law (IC 5-14-1.5)
Thursday, March 30
All meetings are scheduled to begin at 1:30 pm Eastern Time. Subject to change.
In 2012, the General Assembly passed House Enrolled Act 1192 amending the responsibilities of the Distressed Unit Appeal Board (DUAB). The DUAB will now receive petitions from both distressed political subdivisions and school corporations in need of relief.
- Justin McAdam, Chairman (OMB)
- Wesley Bennett (DLGF)
- Paul Joyce (SBOA)
- Tracy Brown (DOE)
- Rebecca Kubacki (Governor’s Appointee)
Advisory (Non-voting) Members:
- Senator Liz Brown, Senate President Pro Tempore Appointee
- Representative Jeff Thompson, Speaker of the House of Representatives Appointee
- Representative Vernon Smith, House Minority Leader Appointee