Take a look further into all our public notices.
Take a look at all the past meeting agendas.
Take a look at all the past meeting mintues.
In 2012, the General Assembly passed House Enrolled Act 1192 amending the responsibilities of the Distressed Unit Appeal Board (DUAB). The DUAB will now receive petitions from both distressed political subdivisions and school corporations in need of relief.
- Micah Vincent, Chairman (OMB)
- Wesley Bennett (DLGF)
- Paul Joyce (SBOA)
- Tracy Brown (DOE)
- Rebecca Kubacki (Governor’s Appointee)
Advisory (Non-voting) Members:
- Representative Milo Smith, Speaker of the House of Representatives Appointee
- Senator Eric Bassler, Senate President Pro Tempore Appointee
- Representative Vernon Smith, House Minority Leader Appointee