Take a look at all the past meeting agendas.View All
Take a look at all the past meeting mintues.View All
Distressed Unit Appeal Board Meeting Video
Thursday, December 12, 2019
10 a.m. EST
Indiana Government Center South Building,
Conference Room D,
402 West Washington Street,
- URL: https://Indiana.AdobeConnect.com/duab
- Participants will sign in as a guest using their name.
- Audio will be voice over internet, so participants will need to use speakers or headphones to hear the presentation.
- Prior to the webinar, participants can go to https://indiana.adobeconnect.com/common/help/en/support/meeting_test.htm to test their connection. This will prompt the user with any needed updates or add-ins.
- Do not log into the webinar using Citrix or Virtual Private Network (VPN). These services will not be able to playback audio.
In 2012, the General Assembly passed House Enrolled Act 1192 amending the responsibilities of the Distressed Unit Appeal Board (DUAB). The DUAB will now receive petitions from both distressed political subdivisions and school corporations in need of relief.
- Justin McAdam, Chairman (OMB)
- Wesley Bennett (DLGF)
- Paul Joyce (SBOA)
- Tracy Brown (DOE)
- Rebecca Kubacki (Governor’s Appointee)
Advisory (Non-voting) Members:
- Senator Liz Brown, Senate President Pro Tempore Appointee
- Representative Jeff Thompson, Speaker of the House of Representatives Appointee
- Senator J.D. Ford, Senate Minority Leader Appointee