Take a look at all the past meeting agendas.View All
Take a look at all the past meeting mintues.View All
Distressed Unit Appeal Board Meeting Video
Thursday, August 14, 2019
10 a.m. EST
Indiana Government Center South Building,
Conference Room D,
402 West Washington Street,
- If asked for a password, please use DUAB.
- If accessing the webcast on a mobile device, you may be asked to download the free WebEx app in order to view the meeting.
In 2012, the General Assembly passed House Enrolled Act 1192 amending the responsibilities of the Distressed Unit Appeal Board (DUAB). The DUAB will now receive petitions from both distressed political subdivisions and school corporations in need of relief.
- Cris Johnston, Chairman (OMB)
- Wesley Bennett (DLGF)
- Paul Joyce (SBOA)
- Tracy Brown (DOE)
- Rebecca Kubacki (Governor’s Appointee)
Advisory (Non-voting) Members:
- Senator Liz Brown, Senate President Pro Tempore Appointee
- Representative Jeff Thompson, Speaker of the House of Representatives Appointee
- Senator J.D. Ford, Senate Minority Leader Appointee