- Conserve Indiana’s resources for future generations.
- Manage 36 properties with over 15 million visitors annually.
- Interpret the natural and cultural history to educate and inspire visitors.
Collectively, Indiana State Parks and Inns include more than 2,000 buildings, 700 miles of trails, 636 hotel/lodge rooms, 17 marinas, 75 launching ramps, 17 swimming pools, 15 beaches, 7,701 campsites, more than 200 shelters, 160 or so playgrounds and 150 cabins.
It takes a team of hard working individuals to care for Indiana’s assets. Some of these employment opportunities might be a good fit for you, today or in the future.
- Property manager
- Assistant manager-recreation
- Assistant manager - wildlife
- Office manager
- Interpretive naturalist
- Security guard
- Mowing crews
- General laborers
- Resource technicians
- Gate attendants
- Lifeguards (take the test), beach attendants
- Boat rental attendants
- Concession clerks
- Office clerks
- Naturalist aides
State Park Inns and Lodges (view jobs)
- General manager
- Sales director
- Restaurant staff - chefs, line cooks, servers
- Front desk clerks
- Retail/ business development
- Human resources
- Food safety and sanitation
Other Administrative and Support Staff
- Administrative assistants
- Business analysts
- Business services program managers
- Reservation clerks
- Interpretive manager
- Natural resources manager
- Cultural resources manager
- Volunteer manager
- Landscape planner
Why We Love It Here (And You Will Too!)
- We work outdoors in beautiful places in Indiana.
- We create life-long memory-making opportunities for park guests.
- We play a role in protecting public lands for future generations.
- We provide “Service, State Park Style!”