Camping & Inn Reservations
- Camping and shelters
Campground, cabin, shelter and youth camp are reservations can be made here or by calling 1-866-6CAMP-IN. View rates and fees.
- State Park Inns
Reservation for the seven State Park Inns can be made online or by calling 1-877-LODGES1. Click on the individual inn to make a reservation.
- Apply and purchase licenses for hunting wildlife
- Reprint a hunting license
- Register for a reserved hunt
- CheckIN Game online
- Register for Migratory Bird Harvest Information Program (HIP)
- Replace or verify a hunter education card
Merchandise & Donations
- Purchase state park passes and other merchandise
Purchase State Park annual passes, gift certifications and other state park merchandise in the Mother Nature’s Mercantile.
- Subscribe to Outdoor Indiana magazine
Subscribe to DNR’s Outdoor Indiana magazine. The state's premier magazine, delivers the wonders of the Hoosier outdoors to subscribers' homes and offices six times a year in 48 pages of vibrant color. For the best of state parks, lakes, wildlife, forests, trails, hunting, fishing, wildflowers and outdoorsy people, plus inside information about the state's out of doors from the DNR's experts. Subscribe today, only $15 per year or $28 for two years. More info.
- Donate to Natural Resources Foundation
Help support Indiana’s parks and wildlife by donating to the Indiana Natural Resources Foundation. More info.
- Water permits
File a water permit online
Search existing water permits (application not compatible with mobile devices).
- Snowmobile & ATV registrations
If your vehicle is a licensed street legal vehicle you are not required to have an off-highway registration. However, you may register your vehicle with the DNR which will help to fund the OHV properties and programs in Indiana. More info.
- Water (application not compatible with mobile devices). Search existing water permits. More info.
- Water Well Record Database
- State Historic Architecture and Archaeology Research Database
SHAARD includes data from the Indiana Cemetery Registry, on historic bridges, from properties listed in the National Register of Historic Places, and on historic theaters in Indiana. As funds become available, all the information from the Indiana Survey of Historic Sites and Structures files will be added to the database. More info.
- Oil well records
This site was created primarily as a tool to allow users to view scanned oil and gas well records in Indiana. The feature below allows for a fast & easy way to get the information that you need. Even if a specific well record has not yet been scanned, this application will allow you to view basic well information currently contained in our database.
- Indiana Beekeepers Swarm List
The Indiana swarm list has been provided to connect beekeepers with the public for the removal or collecting of honey bees.