Info Agency Main Banner Content
How To Purchase
Ready to renew your Environmental Plate? Here’s how to get started:
Renewing is easy by following our step-by-step instructions below. Ready to renew without assistance? Order or renew your Environmental License Plate at MyBMV.com.
How to renew online
- Visit myBMV.com to get started.
- Login – Once on myBMV.com click “Renew License Plates” in the right column. You’ll be asked to login with a username & password. Don’t yet have an account? Either choose to create a new account or renew without setting up an account by entering your driver’s license and Social Security numbers.
- Select – If you currently have the “Indiana Heritage Trust/ Environmental Plate,” select “Click Here To Add To Cart.” Be sure to check the box by “Allow the BMV to share my information with this organization,” and then click “Proceed to Checkout.” Note that if you have more than one vehicle, you can renew them at the same time.
Are you new to the Environmental Plate?
Welcome! In order to make the switch when renewing online, follow the “Login” instruction above and then complete the steps below:
- Select “Change Plate Type” for the vehicle you want to renew.
- Select “Special Organizations” and then “Heritage Trust - Environment” from the drop-down menus.
- Select “Click Here To Add To Cart.” Be sure to check the box by “Allow the BMV to share my information with this organization."
- If you have more than one vehicle, you can renew them at the same time.
- Once you have added all the vehicles you plan to renew to your cart, click “Proceed to Checkout.”
Prefer to renew at your local BMV branch?
Simply request the blue Indiana Heritage Trust Environmental Plate at your time of purchase.
Want to renew using a phone access code?
If you currently have the blue Indiana Heritage Trust Environmental Plate, please call 1-888-692-6841 and use the phone access code number listed on the renewal notice. If you are switching from your current plate to the Indiana Environmental Plate, please renew at myBMV.com or visit your local BMV branch.