Tree Seedlings Ordering Instructions
Online ordering. If you wish to order and pay for seedlings via the Internet, follow this link: http://www.inforestryx.com (State form approval pending). Click on the Tree Seedling tab and make your purchase. If you are tax exempt, you still must order by mail or fax.
- If you are ordering by mail or fax, please print or type all customer information. For faster service when placing a telephone order have a completed order form in front of you when calling.
- For pick-up orders, check the nursery of your choice. Jasper-Pulaski is located in northwestern Indiana and Vallonia is located in south-central Indiana.
- For UPS shipping, please provide a complete shipping address.
*UPS will not ship to a post office box.
*Delivery dates are not guaranteed.
- If a professional tree planter will pick-up and plant your order, list the tree planter’s name and telephone number with the area code.
- If a pick-up service is available from an agency in your county, list the county, agency, and agency telephone number with the area code.
- To select species, enter the species code under 1st choice. If you will accept a substitute for that species, enter a substitute species code under the 2nd, 3rd, or 4th choice.
- Enter the quantity needed. The minimum order is 100 per species or 1 packet.
- DO NOT send payment with your order. An invoice will be sent to you and must be paid but the due date to receive trees for spring shipping. Please call or e-mail to confirm we have received your order. E-mail inquiries should be addressed to vallonianursery@dnr.IN.gov with the subject of Order Inquiry.
- Mail/fax (Cut on the dotted line when sending) or telephone order to:
Vallonia State Nursery
P.O. Box 218
Vallonia, IN 47281
- Oct. 1 is the first day to place your order.
- March 1 is the last day to cancel an order and receive a refund (the processing fee is non-refundable).
- April 1 is the last day to change the shipping method or nursery pick-up location.
- Your order will be canceled if not paid by the due date on the invoice. Please be aware that the due date is approximately two weeks from the date your order was processed. We accept VISA, MasterCard, personal checks, cash, and money orders. Credit card payments may be made by telephone or by listing the information on the invoice. Please do not send cash through the mail.
- By submitting an order, you agree to plant the seedlings in Indiana and not resell the seedlings.
To place or pay for your order over the phone, call (812) 358-3621.