Volunteer with Fish & Widlife
You love the outdoors and so do we! Help conserve Indiana’s natural heritage by putting your skills to use with the Division of Fish & Wildlife. We welcome people of all backgrounds, talents, skills, and interests. Volunteers help manage and improve habitat, survey and monitor fish and wildlife, and share their knowledge with others through educational programming. Volunteers also contribute photos, observations about nature, and clerical support. We help individuals, families, and groups participate in conservation. We look forward to working with you soon.
Whether you are a new or existing volunteer, check out our list of current volunteer opportunities.
Existing volunteers can use their Volunteer Profiles to sign up for volunteer opportunities. New volunteers should follow the steps listed below. Please contact us if you have an idea for volunteering that isn’t listed. We will work with you to match your skills and interests with opportunities across the state.
Sign up to volunteer
- Create a Volunteer Profile
- Fill out a Volunteer Service Agreement. The agreements are fillable PDFS that can be downloaded, saved, and emailed to DFWed@dnr.IN.gov when completed. No printing necessary.
- If you are over the age of 18, please use the Adult Volunteer Service Agreement.
- If you are under the age of 18, please have a guardian fill out the Youth Volunteer Service Agreement.
- If you need to update your Volunteer Profile, cancel your volunteer registration, or manage an event, please sign in to your account.
We’re happy to help. Contact the Stewardship Outreach Coordinator by phone or email.
Phone: (317) 234-8781