Main Content


Permits and Commercial Licenses

Are you looking to buy an Indiana hunting, trapping or fishing license? Purchase your Indiana license.

All license and permit applications must be downloaded to your computer, printed, filled out, and mailed to Fish & Wildlife (see address below). Permit Applications (if there is no fee required) and annual reports may also be emailed to: wildlifepermits@dnr.IN.gov

License or Permit Application Regulations Report Form More Information
Aquaculture Permit (including grass carp) PDF PDF N/A View
Aquaculture Pre-Entry Permit (BOAH) PDF   N/A View
Aquatic Vegetation Control Permit (Application) PDF PDF N/A PDF
Aquatic Vegetation Control Permit (Reporting) PDF PDF   PDF
Bait Dealer's License PDF PDF    
Commercial Fishing Licenses PDF PDF N/A  
Deer Processing (Commercial) PDF PDF PDF  
Dog Training Ground Permit PDF PDF N/A  
Falconry License PDF PDF N/A PDF
Field Trial Permit PDF PDF N/A PDF, PDF
Fish Hauler & Supplier Permit PDF PDF    
Fish Importation Permit   PDF N/A  
Fish Stocking Permit PDF
PDF   View
Fishing Tournament Permit (State Park & Reservoir Properties) Application     View
Fishing Tournament Permit on Public Waters:
Lake Wawasee/Syracuse and Sylvan Lake
Online     View
Fishing Guide License PDF PDF Lake Michigan Fishing Guide Monthly Report
Inland Fishing Guide Monthly Report
Fur Buyer’s License PDF PDF PDF  
Game Breeder's License PDF PDF    
Hunting Guide License PDF PDF PDF  
Special Permit for Disabled Hunting PDF PDF N/A PDF
Nuisance Wild Animal Control Permit PDF PDF PDF PDF
Passenger-for-Hire Watercraft PDF PDF    
Special Purpose Salvage Permit PDF PDF PDF  
Scientific Purposes License PDF PDF PDF View
Shooting Preserve License PDF PDF PDF  
Special Purpose Educational Permit PDF PDF PDF  
Taxidermy License PDF PDF N/A  
Wild Animal Possession Permit PDF PDF   PDF
Wild Animal Rehabilitation Permit PDF PDF PDF PDF

Other permits and licenses

If you have any questions about these forms, please call 317-232-4102. After printing and filling out the application form, mail it with any applicable fees to:

Division of Fish and Wildlife
Permit Coordinator
402 W. Washington St., W273
Indianapolis, IN 46204