Wildlife Science Unit Staff
- Deer, hunter harvest surveys, deer disease surveillance.
Joe N. Caudell, Ph.D.
- Muskrats, mink, beaver, bear reports, opossum, raccoons, skunks, weasels, river otter, coyotes, bobcat, red and gray fox, Snapshot Indiana, bowhunter survey, regulated trapping.
- Turkey, grouse, wild pigs, turkey brood surveys, wild pig elimination efforts.
- Rabbits, dove, quail, squirrel, woodcock and pheasants.
- Ducks, geese, swans, teal, woodcock, sora and snipe.
- Snakes, frogs, turtles, salamanders, lizards and hellbenders.
- Bats, badgers, Allegheny woodrats, weasels, swamp rabbits, Franklin’s ground squirrel, and plains pocket gophers.
- Freshwater mussels, nongame fish, crayfish, aquatic snails, freshwater jellyfish and endangered aquatic species.
- Eagles, whooping cranes, songbirds, migratory birds, owls, barn owls, nest boxes, and nesting box cameras.