Language Translation
  Close Menu

Contact Division of Fish & Wildlife

Customer Service Center

The DNR Customer Service Center can be reached by phone at 317-232-4200 or 877-463-6367, or by email at, 8:30 a.m. - 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.


For emergencies, contact the DNR Division of Law Enforcement Central Dispatch 812-837-9536.


The Division of Fish & Wildlife can be contacted via e-mail at Division staff strive to answer questions within three business days.

Mailing address

Division of Fish & Wildlife
Indiana Department of Natural Resources
402 W. Washington St. RM W273
Indianapolis, IN 46204

Deer Hotline

Call 812-334-3795, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET, Monday-Friday, or email

Contact a fish & wildlife health biologist

View regions map.

Contact a fisheries biologist

View district map.

Contact a wildlife biologist

View district map.

Contact a wildlife scientist

 Upcoming Events

More Events

 Top FAQs