- Find full-time and seasonal employment opportunities are posted in the state job bank. See listing at on.IN.gov/dnrjobs. Applicants can create a profile that is searchable by hiring managers from all state agencies. In addition, applicants can search and apply for multiple jobs within state government.
- Interested in becoming a Conservation Officer? Visit the Division of Law Enforcement.
- Learn what it takes to become a naturalist for Indiana State Parks.
- Greet guests with Indiana State Parks Inns.
- Work with wildlife in the Division of Fish & Wildlife.
- Job opportunities with the Division of Water.
Indiana Department of Natural Resources
Human Resources Division
402 W. Washington St., Room W297
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Upcoming job fairs
Human resources contacts
|Name||Job title||Phone number|
|Amanda Foor||HR Director||317-607-7037|
|Jon DeArmond||SR HR Business Partner||317-601-1895|
|Adam Smith||HR Business Partner||317-234-1035|
|Samantha Burgess||HR Business Partner||317-234-2082|
|Louie Guan||HR Business Partner||317-234-2181|