The Gateway Budgets application is used by over 2400 local units of governments to complete and submit itemized budgets, estimates of miscellaneous revenue, current year financial information, and proposed tax rates and levies to the Department for review and certification.
Local Officials: https://gateway.ifionline.org/login.aspx
Gateway Public Site: https://gateway.ifionline.org/
1782 Notice Report Webinar
2021 Budget & Gateway Training
BudgetNotices.In.Gov Media Toolkit
Questions may be directed to the Gateway support team at Support@dlgf.in.gov
- Adding Deleting and Connecting Funds and Departments
- Completing the Current Year Financial Worksheet
- Completing the Debt Worksheet
- Completing the Form 1
- Completing the Form 2
- Completing and Printing the Form 3
- Completing and Printing the Form 4
- Uploading your Signed Form 4 and Other Documents
- Completing the Form 4A
- Completing the Form 4B
- Gateway Pre-Budget Report
- Notice to 1782 Recipients
- Printing Budget Forms
- Submitting Budget Forms
- Uploading LIT Ordinance to Gateway
- Uploading Optional Flat Files
Have questions concerning the Gateway application?
- Reference one of the Gateway user guides. These guides include step-by-step instructions that can help & you complete most tasks in the application.
- Send an email to email@example.com. Multiple DLGF employees monitor this email address and can answer your questions concerning the technical aspects of the Gateway applications. Please remember to include in your email your name, your title, the name of your unit, and the county in which your unit is located.
- If you believe your question is easier to answer over the phone, feel free to call the Department at 317-232-3777 or toll-free at 888-739-9826.
If you need a new Gateway account, please submit a request.
- For the Annual Financial Report or the 100R applications, please send requests to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Limited Delegation of Authority Requests
Elected Local Officials
Only one official per unit of government is permitted to have submission rights in the Gateway Budgets, Economic Development Reporting (EDR), DECAF (CNAV & Form 22), and TIF Management applications. However, it is easy to delegate editing or read-only rights to other individuals. For Gateway Debt Management, an official also can delegate submission rights to multiple persons.
All delegations of authority can be performed now online in Gateway in the **NEW** Limited Delegation of Authority (LDA) application.
Limited Delegation of Authority User Guide
By default, school superintendents are given submission rights for Gateway Budgets and Debt Management. A school superintendent that would rather relinquish authority and transfer the responsibilities to the corporation treasurer may do so by completing and returning the following state form: Relinquishment of Authority and Limited Delegation of Authority for Submitting School Data through the Gateway Website and Authorizing Additional Website Users – State Form 55811.