The Gateway Budgets application is used by over 2400 local units of governments to complete and submit itemized budgets, estimates of miscellaneous revenue, current year financial information, and proposed tax rates and levies to the Department for review and certification.
Local Officials: https://gateway.ifionline.org/login.aspx
Gateway Public Site: https://gateway.ifionline.org/
1782 Notice Report Webinar
2021 Budget & Gateway Training
Questions may be directed to the Gateway support team at Support@dlgf.in.gov
- Adding Deleting and Connecting Funds and Departments
- Completing the Current Year Financial Worksheet
- Completing the Debt Worksheet
- Completing the Form 1
- Completing the Form 2
- Completing and Printing the Form 3
- Completing and Printing the Form 4
- Uploading your Signed Form 4 and Other Documents
- Completing the Form 4A
- Completing the Form 4B
- Gateway Pre-Budget Report
- Notice to 1782 Recipients
- Printing Budget Forms
- Submitting Budget Forms
- Uploading LIT Ordinance to Gateway
- Uploading Optional Flat Files
Have questions concerning the Gateway application?
- Reference one of the Gateway user guides posted above. These guides include step-by-step instructions that can help & you complete most tasks in the application.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Multiple DLGF employees monitor this email address and can answer your questions concerning the technical aspects of the Gateway applications. Please remember to include in your email your name, your title, the name of your unit, and the county in which your unit is located.
- If you believe your question is easier to answer over the phone, feel free to call the Department at 317-232-3777 or toll-free at 888-739-9826.