The 100R application in Gateway is administered by the State Board of Accounts. For more information, visit https://www.in.gov/sboa/4455.htm.
Annual Financial Report
The Annual Financial Report application in Gateway is administered by the State Board of Accounts. For more information, visit https://www.in.gov/sboa/4455.htm.
Economic Development Reporting
Due Date: October 1, 2020
- Gateway Economic Development Reporting [Data Analysis] - September 1, 2020
- Units Receiving Economic Development Payments User Guide
- Units Not Receiving Economic Development Payments User Guide
Senate Bill 131 Reporting for SWMDs
Due Date: March 1, 2020
- Reporting Requirement for Solid Waste Management Districts [Data Analysis] - January 27, 2020
- SB 131 Reporting for SWMD User Guide
Have questions concerning the Gateway application?
- Reference one of the Gateway user guides posted above. These guides include step-by-step instructions that can help & you complete most tasks in the application.
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Multiple DLGF employees monitor this email address and can answer your questions concerning the technical aspects of the Gateway applications. Please remember to include in your email your name, your title, the name of your unit, and the county in which your unit is located.
- If you believe your question is easier to answer over the phone, feel free to call the Department at 317-232-3777 or toll-free at 888-739-9826.