Close Menu

Make a Child Support Payment

Non-Custodial Parents (NCPs)

How to find your ISETS case number:

  • Court documents related to the child support case
  • Correspondence from a child support office
  • Call the CSB Kidsline at 800-840-8757 and provide your SSN, DOB, name and address. (Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 5:00 pm (EST) excluding holidays.)


If you do not know the child support ISETS case number or court cause number, contact the Employer Hotline at (800) 292-0403. (Monday through Friday excluding holidays.)

This information is for child support payments only.
Other garnishments such as small claims, bankruptcies, etc. will continue to be processed by the Clerk's Office.