Employer Payment Processing Instructions The following must be completed before sending employee income withholding payments to the Child Support Bureau Central Collection Unit by EFT/EDI or by check. Indiana does not use the FIPS code field in the EFT/EDI format. If you need something to put in that field, please use 18000.
1. Compile a complete list of Indiana child support income withholding orders. This list should include:
- your company name, address, federal id number, telephone number, fax number and contact person name
- Employee name
- Employee SSN
- ISETS case number
- Amount of last payment made
(If you are unable to provide all this information, please contact the Child Support Bureau Central Collection Unit.)
2.Send your list to our office by one of the following methods:
- Fax: 317-234-2618
Attn: Mary Francis
Indiana State Child Support Bureau
402 W. Washington St., MS 11
Indianapolis, IN 46204
Telephone# (317)-232-0327 or 1-800-292-0403
- Email in Excel 97 (or higher) or Microsoft Word 97 (or higher) format to:
The Child Support Bureau will use this list to verify social security numbers, add or verify ISETS case numbers and update non-custodial parent employment information.
3. When we return the list to your office, please add or replace the court numbers with the ISETS case number.
You may then forward all child support payments by EFT/EDI.
NOTE: The following form must be used when sending employee withholding payments by check. Employer Remittance Coupon.
(If you receive a new income withholding order that does not provide the ISETS case number, please contact our office at (317)-232-0327 or 1-800-292-0403. We will provide you with the case number.)